1. Are all your products healthy?
Yes. We only include products that are safe, clean and healthy for you.
2. Are all your products certified organic?
No. Products that are organic are labeled as "Organic". These came from suppliers with Organic Certification.
Onion and garlic are not organic. These are conventionally grown.
For suppliers with pending Organic Certification, we label them as "Natural". Some processed products have ingredients in them that are a mix of organic and natural ingredients. We label these as "Natural" as well.
3. Is there a minimum order required?
No minimum order required.
4. Where do you deliver?
We deliver within Metro Manila only.
5. When is the order cut-off date?
Cut-off date is Wednesdays every week.
3. When can we expect the delivery?
Orders with confirmed payments on or before cut-off date are delivered the following Saturday.
4. How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery fee is fixed at P150.00 for all orders.
6. Do you do Cash on Delivery?
No. We implement a contactless delivery system for both your safety and our delivery partners. We accept Dragonpay and credit card online payments and manual Bank Deposit to our local account.
7. What happens if I don't pay for my order before the Wednesday cut-off?
Your order may be canceled or, if we receive proof of payment after the cut-off date, we will process your order for the next delivery date.