Terms and Conditions
Update as of August 2020.
By using our website, placing an order, and/or transacting with Green Living PH, the customer understands and agrees to the terms and conditions of the services provided by Green Living PH.
- Green Living PH is committed in keeping the privacy of all its customers. The personal information of each customer will be kept confidential and will not be sold or shared to any unauthorized party.
- Collected information are the following: Full name, Email Address, Delivery Address, and Mobile Number.
- Collected personal information is only used for the purposes of operations, logistics, and marketing.
- Green Living PH employees, contractors, and agents have controlled access to personal information. Furthermore, they are subject to strict confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined, terminated, and/or be criminally liable if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Green Living PH does not collect and store credit cards, debit cards, and/or bank details and other customer financial related information.
- Green Living PH only accepts orders for deliveries within Metro Manila.
- Only available products on our website can be added to cart and purchased.
- For orders with fresh fruits & vegetables, actual weight may slightly vary (slightly higher or lower) than indicated weight. This is to avoid slicing the vegetables should it not be the exact weight.
- Payment is required prior to confirmation of order and delivery.
- Order cut-off is Wednesdays every week.
- Delivery is scheduled the following Saturday.
- Payments or proof of payments after the cut-off date will be included in the next delivery date.
Payments are only made with the following options:
- Bank Deposit
- The customer may choose to pay through bank deposit via online-banking or through physical bank locations (over-the-counter). Customers may also choose to pay via GCash.
- For Online Banking/Bank Deposit, payments must be deposited to: Union Bank / Borscht Development Corp. / 100 640 053 470.
- For GCash, payments must be deposited to account 0928 922 0059.
- Once the deposit is made, the customer must send the proof of payment through Viber 09289220059 or through FB Messenger at m.me/FBgreenlivingph. Failure to send a copy of the proof of payment is considered non-payment.
- Once a copy of the transaction receipt is received, Green Living PH will verify the payment and confirm the order of the customer through Viber or FB Messenger.
- Bank Deposit Payments and proof of transactions not sent on time will be processed for the next scheduled delivery date.
- Failure to send a copy or proof of payment via email is considered non-payment.
- Online Credit Card Payments
- Green Living PH accepts major credit cards through 2checkout, a secured third-party payment facility.
- Green Living PH does not store and/or collect any Credit Card information.
- The order of the customer is only processed once payment is made and a copy of the payment sent on or before the cut off date. Payments made after the cutoff date will be considered orders made and confirmed for the next delivery date.
- Green Living PH delivers orders with confirmed payments the following Saturday.
- A standard delivery fee is fixed at P150.00.
- Green Living PH uses shared delivery service and not an on demand exclusive delivery service. Meaning we are unable to guarantee a specific time as this is heavily dependent on the most efficient route or delivery sequence for all our customers within the stipulated time range.
- Orders are transported via motorcycle with insulated box or delivered by air conditioned vehicle.
- Orders that need to be stored cold must be refrigerated right away upon delivery of the order. Failure to store orders properly may cause spoilage. Spoilage caused by mishandling will not be replaced or refunded.
- Delivery time is scheduled 10AM onward every Saturday.
- Routes are created to be most efficient as possible, therefore, delivery time requests, if any, may not be accommodated.
- Parking charges and/or village fees are not inclusive of our rates and are to be shouldered by the customer. Should there be parking charges and/or village fees, Green Living PH will request for a refund and will provide receipt as proof of the charges.
- Green Living PH will do its best to deliver within the stipulated period. However, there may be certain days or instances, where delays are inevitable due to certain conditions that are out of company’s control such as but not limited to accidents, weather, traffic, etc.
- In cases where Green Living PH cannot deliver within the stipulated period, the customer will be contacted and informed immediately. Green Living PH has the responsibility to make delivery arrangements for the customer provided that it is reasonable to both parties.
- In case when the customer cannot personally receive the order:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide an authorized representative to receive the order on his/her behalf.
- The customer must provide the authorized representative’s full name and contact details.
- The authorized representative must be present to receive the order.
- The authorized representative must sign delivery receipt in behalf of the customer.
- If in case the customer or authorized representative is not present upon delivery of the order:
- Green Living PH delivery rider will contact the customer via text and/or phone call to inform the customer regarding the delivery and wait for instructions.
- The rider will give a maximum 15 minutes of grace period for the customer to reply or receive the delivery.
- If there is still no authorized person who will receive the order, the delivery rider will return the ordered items to Green Living PH and the order will be delivered the following day. Additional delivery charge will apply.
- Requests for a change of delivery address:
- Green Living PH must be informed at least 24 hours before delivery of any delivery address changes.
- If in case the customer is not able to give at least 24 hours’ notice, Green Living PH cannot guarantee that it will be able accommodate the customer’s request.
- If customer’s request cannot be accommodated, Green Living PH will deliver the order the following day.
Order Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- To free up reserved but unpaid inventory, unpaid orders will automatically be cancelled after the cut off time.
- Paid orders can be cancelled before the Wednesday cut-off. Cancellation requests after the cut-off date will not be accommodated.
- Orders can only be returned or refunded for concerns or issues of food spoilage not caused by the customer's handling.
- Orders must be consumed on or before the indicated expiry or best before date. Green Living PH will not be responsible for spoilage due to the failure of customer to consume order on indicated expiry or best before date.
- For fresh items such as fruits, vegetables, and etc, items can only be returned if upon delivery and inspection items are found to be damaged. Once the items are received, returns or refunds for fresh items are no longer allowed.
- Refunds are strictly provided through Gcash or bank deposit only.
- A full refund will be provided to valid cancellations within 15 days after request has been approved.
- As part of Green Living PH's marketing campaigns, Green Living PH will offer promos regularly to customers.
- Each promo will have its own terms and conditions which will strictly be followed for orders availing of the promo.
- Green Living PH reserves the right to cancel any promos for any reason.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The customer must address any complaints through Viber 09289220059 or through FB Messenger at m.me/FBgreenlivingph. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Legal & Others
- Green Living PH reserves the right to change the price of items without prior notice.
- The customer waives any and all claims and release from liability Green Living PH its owners, employees, agents, and consultants for any concerns with regards to COVID19 including but not limited to health complications, personal injury, or death that may arise from transacting with Green Living PH.
- The customer waives any and all claims and release from liability Green Living PH its owners, employees, agents, and consultants for any concerns including but not limited to health complications, personal injury, or death that may arise from transacting with Green Living PH.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall:
- Exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Affect your statutory rights if you are transacting as a consumer.
5. Subject to the above paragraph, our entire liability shall be capped at the sums paid by the customer for our service. In no event shall we be held liable to the customer for any special, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits or goodwill.
6. Green Living PH shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including industrial action.
7. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the customer and Green Living PH and supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the customer and Green Living PH. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. By placing orders, the customer agrees to the preceding terms & conditions.
9. If any provision of these conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
10. These terms are subject to change without prior notice.